Interesting to see that there will be a 22,000 ft well
to spud soon in Jefferson County exploring Haynesville Shale.

See Mainland Resourses----any comments??????

Tags: Activity, Mississippi

Views: 13520

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well said Catfish
1 MAINLAND RESOURCES 22000' BURKLEY-PHILLIPS #1 DW RAPAD DRILLING 34 07/24/10 RIGGING UP
23-063-20490•WILDCAT•23-10N-2W-330FNL-330FEL•LAUREL TN ON HWY 552 .5 MI TO HWY 552; TR 4.3 MI TO GAS VER OD
FELLOWSHIP RD; TL .3 MI TO FIRETOWER RD; TR 1.1 MI TO RODNEY RD; TR 1.1 MI; TR TO STAY ON RODNEY RD
2.5 MI TO PIAZZA RD; TL 2.7 MI TO RODNEY RD; TL .3 MI TO NOBLE-SWAMP RD; TR .8 MI TO RODNEY BEND RD; TR
5.1 MI TO CUT OFF RD; TL 1.3 MI TO SIDE - ASHLAND RD; TR 7.2 MI; TR 1.7 MI TO LOCATION ON LEFT
Brings back old memories to me. I did geophysical surveys (gravimetric) in 6 counties, including this one 50 years ago.
Client was Bude Oil Co. Anybody remember the name. It was cover name for ____
Im not familiar with this? What happened?
Why would you not sale the royalties if you had a good feeling the well wasnt going to produce? People are offering around a 1000 a acre?

Thanks for the feedback!
Electro, your information on high temperature/high pressure wells was interesting. It appears that technology is adequate to complete wells like this Burkley-Phillips #1 may be.
Check out the report "New gas exploration could bring boon to region" Monroe News Star 7-24-10.
It was good article. Thanks for the posting.
I Cant find this article? Do you happen to have it?

Thanks
Here is the link. I found it on the Town Talk website.
http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/20100726/NEWS01/7260315/-1/rss
Electro, a recently completed Haynesville Shale well had a bottomhole temperature of 398 F.
great... I'll have that song in my head for the rest of the day...

time to dig up my Dallas Theme song MP3

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service