Anyone noticed the very large transportation costs MRD is deducting from land owners.  Is this legal? Is this fair? Is this normal?  Seems like MRD is gauging land owners.

Views: 1441

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

something about all demand and requests for royalties and temple told bowman to back off of his demand to MRD for payments because water agreement sitting on desk of Landry landman at MRD waiting to be signed

Gerald, we discussed the CLD vs. MRD suit months ago.  Are you saying there is an additional suit filed in August?  The original was filed long before that.

http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/group/lincolnparish/forum/topics/...

no he said new lawsuit  I asked same questions  previous lawsuit filed May 27 and the latest one August 8

C L B Properties Inc v. M R D Operating L L C et al

Plaintiff: C L B Properties Inc
Defendant: M R D Operating L L C and Hunter Temple
Case Number: 3:2016cv00901
Filed: June 24, 2016
Court: Louisiana Western District Court
Office: Monroe Office
County: Lincoln
Referring Judge: Karen L Hayes
Presiding Judge: Robert G James
Nature of Suit: Torts to Land
Cause of Action: 28:1332
Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff
This was dismissed voluntarily he said - Federal court

So the first suit was dismissed?  And the August suit replaces it?

I assume so  have not seen the lawsuit

he said the Department of Justice in LA involved also

That would be highly unusual.  I don't think the DoJ participates in these types of suits.  I've never run across that before and I can't imagine why they would be involved.

he said he would get a copy and send to me

You might want to ask him for a basic explanation of the difference between the two suits.

I can't download it.  I suggest that you go back to the original discussion and check out how that copy of the suit was linked to a pdf.

can you open now?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service