Nacogdoches Texas is in the House! EOG/Crane et al 1-H tests at 31.175 mmcfd 26/64 choke 9543 psia

Tags: EOG, Haynesville, Nacogdoches, Texas

Views: 2499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's the W-1 for the Crane #2H:

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPubli...

It's directly next to the 1-H and off to the East by about 100 yards or so...
D. Garr: Can you tell how far the EOG Trainer Trust I & 2 wells, are to the East, of the Crane wells? I wouldn't think more than a couple hundred yards?
Hey reallyoldguy,
where exactly are the crane wells located? I'm near sand hill.
Im not sure where Sand Hill is. D, Garr just sent me this link to the Trainer Trust wells. They are about a quarter mile to the East of the Crane wells. If you click on the API #'s it will bring up a map of the trainer Trainer Trust wells. Hope this helps.
Maybe someone else can give you the exact location of the Crane wells. Im not that great with the TRRC maps.

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPubli...
DG, --- and the hits just keep on coming!!!

Please don't show this to Mr Berman & Mr Bernstein.
Additional well information.

16 Frac Stages
9543 psi flowing wellhead pressure
10515 psi shut-in wellhead pressure
398 F Bottomhole temperature
Would this be out of Petrohawks core?
Smack in the middle.
A remarkable well! If it is in the mid Bossier even more remarkable.
An interesting 274 ac unit.
Since the TRRC links above sometimes have issues, I went ahead and uploaded copies of the G-5 and G-1 reports for this well in the attachments below.
Attachments:
skip-peel and D. Gaar----look at the G-1 report it list formations CV "B" Lime at 12,168-13,100 and Bossier shale 13,100-14,100, then Haynesville 14,100-14,250---- what is the CV "B" Lime above the shale---I thought the CV above the shale was a "Sand" formation and was the Taylor sands in this place in East Texas--can you explain

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service