Major move to the south in San Augustine Co., this well is 12.1 miles southwest of San Augustine in the A. Spear, Abstract 43. Woohoo!! all you south county people!

BLACK STONE UNIT A-43 - Well # 1H
Status # 687761
API #
OP # 251691 - ENCANA OIL & GAS(USA) INC.
Pending Approval ,
Submitted: 11/23/2009 ,Filed: Online
06 - SAN AUGUSTINE County
New Drill 15000'
Horizontal
Field - Wildcat

Views: 1405

Replies to This Discussion

farmbrad, that's hard to answer because I don't have any history on Encana and how they do things. To my knowlege, this will be Encana's first horizontal to the shale in East Texas. This well will be important to all of us with land in the southern regions.
Any new news on this well?
JWC, it was still drilling as of 12-25.
Thanks jffree1. That's good news.
The Rowan #86 is still drilling. The week of 12/18 it was reported that it had reached 6500'. That is an unsubstantiated report, by the way. What I noticed on 12/25 is that the pipe rack is loaded with what appears to be casing pipe. It looks like 5"-6" diameter from the road. It sure looks good seeing the crow's nest all lit up in plain view from our property. Bring in a good one boys...... let's move this play a little farther South!
Attachments:
farmbrad, thanks for the report and pictures. I know we are all waiting on this one!
Thanks for posting the info and pictures, Brad.

I guess we can all admit to being obsessed, when our pictures titled "Xmas 2009" are actually photos of drilling rigs!

Perhaps there is a 12-step program out there somewhere for us all! lol.
LOL!!! Too funny and oh, so true! But, I don't know if any of us REALLY want a cure, 12-step or otherwise.
Thanks for the pics farmbrad. Keep us posted.
If this well doesn't produce, I'll start my 12 step program...
any news on this well? we are inbetween kardell and this one.... we havent heard anything yet form anyone, maybe we are too small?
They are still drilling as of 1-8-10.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service