Major move to the south in San Augustine Co., this well is 12.1 miles southwest of San Augustine in the A. Spear, Abstract 43. Woohoo!! all you south county people!

BLACK STONE UNIT A-43 - Well # 1H
Status # 687761
API #
OP # 251691 - ENCANA OIL & GAS(USA) INC.
Pending Approval ,
Submitted: 11/23/2009 ,Filed: Online
06 - SAN AUGUSTINE County
New Drill 15000'
Horizontal
Field - Wildcat

Views: 1405

Replies to This Discussion

We drove by the rig yesterday (1-9-10). Your right jffree1 they were still drilling. Maybe farmbrad will give us another update soon as far as the depth.
JWC, the depth report I gave is really nothing more than neighbor talk. What I'm waiting on is the rig to be broken down and moved. That will be a certain indicator that the "frac" process will begin. We'll be getting close then.
On another subject: I can't find a ET Drilling Report this morning for 1/10/10. Has anyone pulled it up?
I have been looking. So far, there is not one available from Kilgore, Marshall or Tyler papers.
That's what I'm thinking.
Thanks farmbrad. Maybe they will be breaking it down soon. I know nothing about drilling but that seemed like a larger than normal rig to me I didn't find the 1/10/10 drilling report either.
Breaking news for San Augustine County Encana interests. I got a call today from a contract company employee that's bidding on a new drill site pad for Encana. Location....approx 3 miles east of BLACK STONE UNIT A-43 - Well # 1H on Fm1277. We'll have to watch for an upcoming permit in the next month or two....
Great news farmbrad. I like your posts. Keep'em coming. I think Encana has a lot of land leased in central SA County.
Ya'll need to look through Encana's new presentation:

http://www.encana.com/investors/pdfs/New-EnCana-Jan2010.pdf

I think you will be surprised to see just how much land they have leased south of Hwy. 103. The map is on page 25.
They sure do have a lot of land leased south of 103. Devon also has quiet a bit of land leased South of 103. Wonder what will transpire there?
It looks like they have more land leased south of 103 than they do land where the Blackstone well is that they are currently drilling.
That may be so.
Thanks farmbrad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service