Major move to the south in San Augustine Co., this well is 12.1 miles southwest of San Augustine in the A. Spear, Abstract 43. Woohoo!! all you south county people!

BLACK STONE UNIT A-43 - Well # 1H
Status # 687761
API #
OP # 251691 - ENCANA OIL & GAS(USA) INC.
Pending Approval ,
Submitted: 11/23/2009 ,Filed: Online
06 - SAN AUGUSTINE County
New Drill 15000'
Horizontal
Field - Wildcat

Views: 1405

Replies to This Discussion

If this well spud on 11-30-09 isn't this an extremely long time for a rig to stay up?
The seismic company called & said they were setting the frac cameras on our property last week. Maybe they're waiting to get their grid in place before they frac the well, who knows? You'd think someone else would want the Rowan 86 to be working for them if it's sitting idle....
Was it MicroSeismic, Inc.?
Yes, they're drilling 101 holes for the grid in our area which is far mid- western SA County along Attoyac River
Hmm.... I'll need to calculate potential flow rates through engineering software at work to see if that single 16" can handle the Blackstone A43 1H & the Farmbrad A43 1H. I think it can...
I thought they were done drilling but not so. They've just made the turn for the lateral but should move fairly quickly now. I think a lot of the rumors (oil) were just rumors. Don't get me wrong, I hope its a good one!
j garrett,
What rumors about oil??? I missed the rumors.
Cheer I think the rumor was 700 - 900 bbl oil. Nothing confirmed....
Thanks JWC,
Love those oil rumors and confirmation is even better.
Like I told you, JWC, that info is shaky at best. Thery're runnin' pipeline to the Blackstone right now. Bet we hear something within the month!
LIke reallyoldguy said Cheer....nothing confirmed.....shaky shaky...We just need some good well results to heat things up...
San Augustine is going to redefine MOTHERLOAD!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service