De- Risking Northern Sabine County, Texas Now

There will be a well drilled to the Haynesville by Chesapeake Energy that will de risk the Haynesville and Middle Bossier soon. This well should be a very good well in both zones mentioned.The northern part of this county will be very active from now on until fully developed.

Posted by Jurassic Exploration Inc on 27 May 2010 01:35

Views: 163

Replies to This Discussion

Just wondering if any correalation from the Hall well and Cheasapeakes timing. Thoughts?
Thinking the same thing as you. Some shared data may have been a factor? Lets hope so.
Eastward bound! New Devon permit-Mcfaddin GU, 1H- 18,500 ft. Well is barely in SA county- .4 mi. from Sabine County line and 2 mi. NNE of Ford's Corner ( hwy. 21 & hwy. 1 int.). Another extension of Hwy 21 east activity from SA toward Sabine Co.
Frank, Sabine County is looking better by the day. Now you just need to some good well results. Hopefully you will get some soon.
Frank, Any news in our beloved (yet forgotten) county? Endeavor? Pipelines? Chesapeake? Southwestern?
The pipelne is going fast. Drove most of the 9.36 mi. last Sat. Probably 3/4 has the 100 ft. ROW cleared. Keep hearing reports of survey activity on the rumored E/W line that will tie in to the " Hall" line, from what I can gather my guess is that it definately is a reality w/junction at Telephone Rd. gong west to near Hwy. 1/21 int. Site prep. on a large area just South of hwy. 21 @ transmission line indicates a treatment plant, not just a ROW. For now, we can call it the pipeline to nowhere- no producing wells and no prod. within a few mile radius north of the starting point. Guess they are just practicing at a cost of millions, Ha !!! Bodes well for the future development of Northern Sabine Co. !!! Endeavor- went to Hall loc. also, gate was open fo the first time in a while and road showed a lot of travel. Still a posted sign at gate so i did'nt go in. Nothing on CHK or SW wells.
Thanks for the update Frank! Good to hear they are still making progress. Do you think they will use Carters Ferry Rd. To get to 1/21 intersect? I hope so because our minerals are on the South side of that rd. between 87 and 21. It would be an easy route as no major roadway demo to worry about. My fingers are crossed.
Just my guess from some survey markers on hwy. 87, but most likely place would be about 2.5 miles south of Carters Ferry rd. Lets hope this line is a fact. As soon as I get absolute proof I'll advise. I'm excited too because my family has several properties along the "Hall" line, the largest about 400 yds. from the line.
Thanks Frank. If it goes the way of the survey markers then I would be happy too. About 1.75 miles South of the minerals. Not quite 400 yards but I'll take it. LOL! Who is your largest parcel leased with? Ours is with Devon in A-23 D. Huffman Survey. 5 family members totaling about 450 NMA (sounds like a good sized unit to me-LOL!). We have 175 NMA there so I am getting anxious. We have 11 months left on the primary term though so a lot can happen in that time. All the planning going on now is a good sign.
Our minerals are also leased to Devon (exp. 8/11-non renewable). Only one leased-A16-James Gains and its 400 yds. from the line going in now. Others are in same general area.
Oil Voice:

Drilling activity is slowing down in northern Louisiana and ramping up real fast in the southern part of Louisiana and Texas.It seems like the southern part of this play, like all the other shale plays have a lot of very successful wells in the southern part of the plays.It has been proven that the deeper you drill and complete the shales, the better the IP's and EUR's.The southern Parishes of Louisiana and the southern Counties of Texas that are in the play will see the most activity for the rest of 2010 and all of 2011 due to natural gas prices.The southern part of this great play has been very interesting in the last 6 months.Time will tell.

Posted by Jurassic Exploration Inc on Thursday, August 05, 2010 06:52
It has indeed been interesting the last 6 months.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service