New rumor - another monster 30mmcf+ well West of city of San Augustine

I heard this from two diffferent sources.  I believe it to be West of the airport, maybe Cabot's Jacquelyn Bright Unit or Winston or King Units, or maybe Common Resources  Burrow's Unit.  It's supposed to be bigger than the Kardell well. Anybody else hear anything?

Views: 289

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks RBH, What's the deffernce between the production queries and the well logs which do not exisit yet for this well. Also, how accurate are these numbers? Are they givin by the operator at thier discresion or are they obtained directly from RRC field staff? Lastly, can you explain how 176,761 = 5.7 MMCF.
THESE ARE SUPPLIED AND SUBMITTED TO THE TEXAS RAILROAD COMMISSION BY THE OPERATOR SO I WOULD CONSIDER THEM CORRECT; WELLS LOGS ARE NOT PRODUCTION AND ARE RUN WHEN THE WELL IS DRILLED TO ASSIST IN EVALAUATING ALL OF THE POTENTIAL AND OPERATORS DO NOT HAVE SUBMIT THE LOGS TO THE TRRC FOR SEVERAL YEARS AFTER THE WELL IS DRILLED..IE THEY "TIGHT HOLE" THE INFORMATION AS LONG AS THEY CAN..
OK great, Thanks for all your info.

Still would like to understand the math/conversion factor of 176,761 = 5.7.
FOR THE KARDELL #1h FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2009--REPORTED BY DEVON=176,761 MCF PRODUCED FOR THE MONTH AND = THE AVERAGE 5.7 MMCF/DAY (THIS WAS THE WELL WITH THE TEST RATES RELEASED OF 30 MMCF/DAY)
yeah and that was reported in November so to have been producing so low in October makes you wonder?? Also, Crimson has mentiond periods of up to 22 mmcfd. How much decline curve would you quess is involved here or could this be a choke situation?
Maybe the well had damage? It didn't stop them from permitting two more right down highway 21 or from planning100 wells in the next 2 years so it couldn't have been something they didn't think they could deal with on future wells.
Thats part of the reason they drilled the new holes is because the formation collapsed on the K#1. We are preparing wells on the Subblet survey and Chummley survey. CR127 East of San Augustine. Thats the devon hot spot at the moment.
The Kardell was damaged because of the high flow rate. All i can say.
WilliamS..thanks for your comments; Risky play still in the learning curve stages with uncertain gas prices and never a "sure thing"
WilliamS I believe Devon was trying to put a unit together down 705 South of 103 at one time. I believe they pulled out. Guess they couldn't get it together. Thanks for your input.
How long ago was the 705 unit discussed?
That was early December I believe.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service