New rumor - another monster 30mmcf+ well West of city of San Augustine

I heard this from two diffferent sources.  I believe it to be West of the airport, maybe Cabot's Jacquelyn Bright Unit or Winston or King Units, or maybe Common Resources  Burrow's Unit.  It's supposed to be bigger than the Kardell well. Anybody else hear anything?

Views: 289

Replies to This Discussion

I noticed that too and chuckled
Yeah, I didn't want to be the first to mention that...LOL!
J.R. Ewing,
Can I have my next cheerleading camp on the Ewing Ranch??? It generally consists of 400 "20 something" very high energy girls in cheerleading outfits?
CL did you see the latest Oil Voice post in the comment section?
JWC,
The post you entered for Jurassic Exploration's March 21, 2010 comments???
Yes!
San Augustine continues to redefine expectations for the MOTHERLOAD!!!
Looks like Sabine County is going to be sharing the spotlight!!
Listen up MOTHERLOAD PEOPLE. Read Skip's posting for the Louisiana recent mineral rights sale. SA wells are not second place to LA wells. SA is the MOTHERLOAD!!! Don't give away your mineral rights!!!1
J.r. Ewing: NICE!!!
J.R. Ewing,
All 400 at once? Thats a "date" only a Ewing can handle.
Here's a link to the TRRC's GIS Map that shows where Devon's J. Sublett 1-H is located:

http://gis2.rrc.state.tx.us/public/startit.htm?api=40530318
3.5 miles East of San Augustine
San Augustine County

Common Resources completed the Red. River 620 Well No. 1-H to 18,072 feet in a lease six miles northeast of Attoyac in the Bossierville Field. The well potentialed 22.084 million cubic feet of gas on a 29/64-inch choke. Production is in the Bossier Shale.
HOUSTON, March 22, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --

Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
(NYSE: COG | Quote | Chart | News | PowerRating) today announced a successful follow-up horizontal well in the Haynesville Shale at County Line in East Texas. This marks the first Company-operated horizontal Haynesville Shale well, which was drilled in St. Augustine County, Texas. The King G.U. #1 (69 percent working interest), was completed in a 4,487-foot horizontal leg with 14 stages and is currently producing to sales at 19 Mmcf per day.

"With this confirmation of our earlier success and the significant partner activity in this area, Cabot plans to participate in up to 12 additional Haynesville wells, with varying working interests (ranging from seven to 52 percent), during 2010," said Dan O. Dinges, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
. "In addition to the James, Pettet and Mid-Bossier potential, Cabot's acreage seems to be positioned in a second core area for the Haynesville Shale."

Dinges added, "Currently, we are participating in the drilling of three Haynesville Shale wells with news to come on those during the second quarter."

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/press-release/cog_cabot-oil-amp-...
I just love hearing myself repeat MOTHERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service