Can one of you local guys take a look at the C Hereford survey (Section A-17)? I met with a landman (landlady?) yesterday when my mother-in-law signed her lease, and the landlady said that a pad is being cleared north of 103, about 1.5 miles east of 705. This will not be on the road - maybe 3/4 mile north of 103. Encana should be the one getting ready to drill.

Views: 848

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah it looked like maybe a 6 " to me. There is a big pipeline crossing 147 just South of 96. Maybe we will get a couple of those farmbrad.
i am looking for any news since your last post ..
I don't have any new news. I assume they are drilling away. It might be middle to late December before we start hearing rumors about this well. Hope it is a good one.
thank you for the reply i am trying to keep up to date on things in the FM 83... FM 705. area..mj
My family has 454 acreas in the Charles Hereford Survey, A-17. We leased with Devon. Any word on a well?
Nothing from Devon in A-17 yet. But there are several watching in the area so I imagine it will be posted immediately should Devon decide to drill that far south. Hard to tell when that will be, though.
What about Chesapeake in Shelby or Sabine Counties or Eog or Southwest? We have land leased with all three companies along with Devon?
Jeri, you should probably join each county group where you have an interest. And, then, post a question that deals with specific surveys (or operators?) in each county. I'd like to help but your question covers a lot of territory and three operators who have drilled a number of wells in the last 2 1/2 years. You have to narrow down the search some, please.
Thanks. I am new to this and I didn't know that there was one for each county.
I understand. If you will scroll to the bottom of the main page you will find "Groups". Then click on "View All" to see all of the county groups. You may need to look at all pages then to find the county you need.
What main page?
Go Haynesville Shale main page. But, here is a link to groups (to save you some time).

http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/groups

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service