Can one of you local guys take a look at the C Hereford survey (Section A-17)? I met with a landman (landlady?) yesterday when my mother-in-law signed her lease, and the landlady said that a pad is being cleared north of 103, about 1.5 miles east of 705. This will not be on the road - maybe 3/4 mile north of 103. Encana should be the one getting ready to drill.

Views: 848

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Steve! I'm in the same section. Can we share notes about what Encana is offering? I am pretty sure they sent me a starter lease (my attorney marked it all up). I have 1/8th interest of 89ish acres and they are offering $1000, and 3/16th.

Anyone have any thoughts on that?
Any new news to this pad being built East of 705 and North of 103? I will be in the area this weekend and will take a look around.
Some of my relatives went by this area last weekend, but the road to the potential sight was really rough, and they decided not to drive down it. There were lots of ribbons on fences, gates, etc. indicating TGC (Seitel) had done seismic work in the area. Some hunters indicated that the roads were crawling with gas field workers.
Thanks for the update Steve. Sounds like good news to me.
Thanks Steve!!! :)
Steve is the road to the sight immediately off 103? Thanks.
I see on the TRCC map a FM 3279 going south off 103. There is a road that goes north of 103 pretty much opposite FM 3279, but it isn't labeled 3279. I think the landlady indicated the pad should be about 3/4 mile north of 103 off that road, but she just gave me a rough estimate.
OK. Thanks Steve. I know where that is.
That will be a CR, I think. It goes north and NE and eventually runs into 1751 just west (SW?) of 96. There is a little private road that goes to a house north and a little to the west of 3279.
Thanks jffree1. Getting a little closer.
I see a CR 4017.
FINALLY! FM 1751 is in our neck of the woods! the surveyors were on our road about a week ago according to our neighbor, and we also rec'd info about the POSSIBILITY of putting in a pipeline on or land.....is this common ? and , no, we haven't been leased or even approached about leasing....we have patience, tho!! GO, SWEETSPOT!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service