We have had quite a few new members join lately, i'm interested in what brought you here and what major questions or issues are on your mind. Chime in!

Views: 2915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

always interesting on GHS!

Hello!  I am not new to this site....and my interest lies in the fact that I own minerals in Shelby County Texas...........I am currently leased and receiving monthly checks..............HOWEVER,  according to some land men I have talked to my mineral acres should be on top of some of the Haynesville Shale and I am looking forward to the day they drill down to the Shale........I own minerals in the Stockman area of Shelby County TX.  If anyone has insight about the possibility of drilling to the Haynesville Shale in the Stockman area I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for all the input each of you give...

CB

Glenn, when you say " staying fixed to a clique of believers" , to whom are you referring?

Is it all of the people that still have hope in the LSBD?  A play that Homer keeps saying is dead. I guess all the people that have joined to follow the LSBD should take Homer's advice and give up any hope. I don't think anyone knows more about the LSBD than SWN at this point and they are spending millions to continue to develop this play They remain positive and say they are "very close". I would also like to tell the newbies that things and people are not always what they seem to be. Take everything everyone says on GHS with a grain of salt, including me. Nice testimonial for Homer though.

The potential is exciting for MS...

In 2008 I became obsessed with the Haynesville Shale.  Then I became addicted www.gohaynesvilleshale.com.  Five years later and I'm a virtual energy genius.  This is the place for pro and novice info.  A big welcome to everyone and thanks again Keith.

I can get behind that obsession Ronny...

Good morning everybody,

I have been a member to the Gohaynesvilleshale.com site for a few years but never posted anything.  Just wanted to introduce myself to everybody.  I really enjoy reading the posts and gathering new information from the active people to the discussions.  I will rarely post anything but I will give a brief background as I work with many of the companies listed on these pages.

If the need ever arises to get current pricing on steel line pipe for well hook ups, midstream operations or down hole tubing or casing please call or email me at bfields@tridentsteel.com anytime.  I look forward to hearing from you soon and the opportunity to earn your business.  Since 1978, Trident Steel Corporation has been at the cutting edge in the distribution of seamless and welded OIL COUNTRY TUBULAR GOODS (OCTG) AND LINE PIPE.

Purchasing Magazine has named Trident Steel one of the top 100 supply centers in the United States. Metal Center News has named Trident Steel one of the top 50 metal service centers in North America. Please call anytime with questions or if I can be of assistance.  Also, feel free to check out our website at www.tridentsteel.com for product updates, mill information, stocking locations, and Trident Steel Corporation news updates.

Thank you, Bill Fields with Trident Steel-800-777-9687 or cell # anytime-314-518-2691

thanks for popping out to say hello Bill

Having been in the geological and drilling business for more years than I will let it be know, I am still learning the business. The more people, the better,  Welcome.  Any information on leasing or activity in Morehouse parish.

Im still learning too! And the prospects aren't good that I will ever learn it all. lol.

I live in Dallas now but I'm from Marshall.  My family has been in the business from both sides for the last 100 years.  My Grandfather owned an oil co and operated wells but since his death we are now only receiving royalties on minerals owned and overrides.

It would be wrong to say all oil companies are dirty because they are not but I do feel that some of the companies producing our minerals are drilling us in the a** about as deep as they are drilling some of the wells on our property.  We've had a number of lawsuits in the past and had success but in the end you still get screwed.  The law and the system are on the side of the operators.

I joined this site initially for the East Texas Drilling Reports.  They are no longer reported here or in the Marshall News Messenger.  Where can I find this info now?

Even though that's why I joined I feel that I am getting value from this site.  There is lots of very good info to gain from this community of folks.

Sincerely,

RBW

Not sure re the drilling reports.

I would like to hear more of your experiences sometime.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service