As you can tell, I am new to this. I have mineral ownership in Nacogdoches Co. which is under lease to EOG. My brother who recently passed away negotiated the lease and I was just recently made aware there is activity in the area. About all I know is the Prospect name is Pearson Northeast and located Northeast of Nacogdoches. I have attempted to learn something from EOG with little success. Would anyone know the area and any news of activity? Many thanks.

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

doug---what the survey # location of your minerals in your lease then we can locate on map and show you how to find activity in that area via use of RRC Texas web site
Three surveys far as I can tell - A-394, A-680 and A-682 - Thanks
394 is Mellown survey 680 cooper 682 chandler----they all 3 are contiguous with each N to S--- all in the Martinsville Field--just to the East of you are two good Travis Peak well by EOG. You are in good area for Travis Peak Martinsville and waterman Travis Peak fields. EOG will drill your lease before it expires I would bet you > 90% probablility. There is possiblility of deep play bossier shale in area. You with best operator in the area. Be happy your leased with EOG they will drill. Your money is in the ground. If you go to the RRC Texas web site you can look all this up on the GIS Map and see the wells in area and check production of each well thru April 2010. It's updated each month as far as production runs two months in rear.
This is great news - Thanks for the help
what's your total net minerals in your lease. Don't let some snake buy them (steal) from you. Never sell unless you need kidney for family life or death situation.
That is one of the answers I am trying to find. They will not be for sale as you said "the money is in the ground"
Doug, the total anmount of your minerals, under lease w/ EOG, can be found in your lease. If you have a copy of your lease, look at the legal description usually found on the front page of the lease.
The lease indicates 119.8 acres, but I assumed this was surface area. I do not know what percentage of the minerals were retained.
calculate what they paid you bonus total divide by amount per/acre= net mineral acres
Could anyone please refer me to a O&G Attorney in Nacogdoches? It seems that we were left out of a division order from a producing unit which included a portion of our minerals. Thanks
Doug-- did you find out anymore infomation about your minerals?
adubu- I did and it is very confusing. When I get it sorted out, I will let you know. - Thanks

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service