We still have not heard anything about drilling in this section-Petro-Hawk/18-T16N-R13WSN241358.. How much longer do we have to wait. Everytime we inquire they say a couple of months-What's the deal with Petro-Hawk?-get on the Ball.

Views: 357

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you signed lease?
Yes Last April-2nd time
In 2010? for 2 or 3 year lease?
April 2008-signed lease   (3years later) April 2011-resigned lease

CW,

If you are referring to well serial #241358, remember this well pad is located in Sec. 18, 16N 13W, but well is drilled into Sec. 8, according to Sonris Maps.  Need to know if your lease is in Sec. 18 or Sec. 8?  Those in Sec. 8 will get paid from #241358.  Looks like Sec. 18 doesn't have a well yet, per Sonris Maps.  Serial #241358 was spud May 2010, and been producing since Oct. 2010.  If you are in Section 8, you need to find out why HK hasn't paid your royalty yet.  If you are in Section 18, then you will be waiting on a well to get drilled, no HA well drilled into Section 18 yet, if Sonris Lite is correct.   (It looks like Well Serial #241555 has pad in Sec. 18 also, but drilled into Section 7, per Sonris Lite Maps.)

Sonris Lite is a great tool for following your Section's well development/history.  You can find info/discussions on GHS for more info per Sonris and Sonris Lite.

CW, hope this helps.

The Section/Township/Range # is listed above. Yes we knew Section 8 was getting paid. The question was-When are they going to start  on this Section/Township/Range/well site! This is taking forever to get our well started. But thanks for the info. If you hear of when they are going to begin the pad, please do let me know. I'm not getting any younger...LOL

CW,

Neither am I, LOL...getting any younger that is.  

You are speaking of the Tensas Delta Exp Co/Petrohawk well Sec. 18, and I have only the LOC pre-app notice and conference paperwork.  I don't know what the holdup is.  However, Les B, or Skip, or Jay are good ones to ask.  As HK often uses pad in one section/drilling into another, it is often hard to get a visual on their activities.

However, I have seen some activity in the last week with a gravel road extension going back into Sec. 24, close to the Sec. 18 west boundary line, but don't know if that has anything to do with Sec. 18.  Will keep a lookout and an ear to the "shale."  LOL

Have a good GHS Friday.

DrWAVeSport Cd1 10/7/2011

Thank you so much DRWave-You are a Gem!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service