Tags: Core, Definition, PetroHawks, The, of

Views: 2824

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BD, yes - Petrohawk's map indicates T17N-R15W is within the area they plan to drill. In fact it shows Section 30 to be in the "core" area.
Thanks Les for answering My question, those maps are so small, its hard to tell where the townships and sections are. Good to hear that its also considered "core " area!
Les, Jay what about T14 R14 & T15 R14 in Desoto? I pulled up the original map from your link Jay and still can't tell where Desoto starts! LOL
kittycatmama,

T14N-R14W is in the center of the blob.
Thanks FXEF
Man this is hard to read? What does it look like for S17 - 9W in Webster? What does EUR mean?
Need the full section-township-range to know exactly the area that you are asking about. EUR (Estimated Ultimate Recoverable). A projection of how much gas can be produced as opposed to GIP (Gas In Place) only a portion of which is actually recoverable.
What does it look like for T17 R9W S32? I believe I have that right now. This is in Webster. Thanks
221c, your section is well within Petrohawk's core and would have an EUR of almost 6 Bcf.
ShaleGeo, it looks to me from both Petro's BO map and Encana's that 14n 14w is in the BO.
Does map indicate that PETROHAWK plans to drill S10-T11N-R9W Red River Parish ( in a normal lifetime ) that is. jUST WANDERING
ShaleGeo, where is the original document? This is hard for me to read (even enlarged in PShop).

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service