Hi All,

I have seen some discussion on here about Pinebelt and was wondering how everyone's experience with them has been? does anyone know what E&P company they are leasing for? which formations they are primarily interested in or have a copy of a lease they have been offered by them?

A relative of mine was contacted by them yesterday so I'm just curious as to what the board knows about them.

Thanks!

Views: 414

Replies to This Discussion

Tis all a gamble. You are correct in what your saying. I really believe it's coming. I'm not a gambler and like to play it safe. I feel confident in what I signed. It's not over till the fat lady sings.
I know I am repeating myself..but, this is how I feel.

Pinebelt is still offering leases. Same terms as have been discussed on here. $300 an acre 1/5 royalty for 4 years with 4 year option.

i wonder how much land they are wanting to tie up before they reveal who they are leasing for and begin drilling? they also mentioned in the offer that Plum Creek has agreed to these same terms.... 

pinebelt filed nearly 1800 leases with the court house the other day....
"pinebelt filed nearly 1800 leases with the court house the other day...."

Does this mean Pinebelt has signatures and has paid the landowner or is this just an intent to lease?

BTW does anyone know for sure who Pinebelt represents?
It means that they have executed lease agreements, a real lease not a letter of intent.  A letter of intent is not legally binding and therefore would not be recorded with the Clerk.  Filing does not necessarily indicate payment of bonus rental.  Filing of the leases would however occur prior to them being assigned to whatever company or companies Pinebelt has been representing.  And an assignment could very well be a prelude to wider development.  The first fact of interest should be the location and extent of the leases as sheer number doesn't provide any detail.  Then you can start checking the courthouse for a future conveyance with Pinebelt as Vendor/Grantor.  Of course I feel sure the word of the company or companies will get around very quickly once that instrument is recorded.

thanks skip

how long did leasing occur in the HA until drilling started?

Shale,

Which county or parish were the 1800 leases filed ?

Union Parish, LA

Shale,

Do you know when these leases were submitted and by which leasing co.Pinebelt just did 200 leases in Columbia co and 306 in Claiborne.They were all filed in a 2 week period.They have not filed any in Union Co. yet and I did not find any Triad leases filed in any of the courthouses.All 3 were still very busy with landmen.I was wondering how far east  they had leased in Union Parish.I wish I would have had time to go there myself to find out,but it did not work out.I did not see your message about Union or I would have made time.Thanks.

tony,

i know they were filed in the middle or late December. Not sure how far east the leases go but since following their leasing activity since the spring/summer of last year it appears they started on the west side of the parish and are moving east.... 

THERE ARE A LOT OF VOIDS ON THE WEST SIDE OF UNION & EAST SIDE OF CLAIBORNE.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service