RELEASING 2008 LEASES IN SABINE COUNTY..I AM WONDERING IF DEVON AND OTHERS WILL WITH NG PRICES SO LOW.IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ON A-50 ROBERTS SURVEY IN NORTHERN SABINE.PLEASE LET ME KNOW.THANK YOU IN

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO ON SABINE COUNTY LEASING.HOPING DEVON RELEASES!!!!!!

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Sabine County group has a lot of very knowledgeable members, some who are leased to Devon. If you have not joined yet, I recommend it as a good place to get answers specific to a particular survey.

http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/group/sabinecounty
Lindsey--- If the leases are 2008 typically leases are for 3 years therefore expiration with possible releasing will not occur until 2011. Has Devon informed you early that they are not renewing leases or why do you think they are not renewing? Others in survey with leases expiring now has Devon dropped there leases non-renewal?
Gonna be tough to hold their primary term acreage with only one rig drilling currently in the Haynesville! My bet is on renewals as they don't want to give up the acreage in the Southern Haynesville Bossier and they leased most for $5k and under. It would allow them to get to the second half of 2013 in cases where there was an option and maybe early 2014 before completions and sales.....maybe gas will be higher in four years. Better be or many won't be in business.
lindsey-- what survey are you in? Name and Abstract # Survey?
adubu, it's Roberts, A-50 which is about where Hwy. 103 enters Sabine County... just north of the Hwy, I think.
NO I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING THAT IS WHY I WAS ASKING AND YES ITS NEAR 103.THANK YALL...I FEEL BETTER NOW

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service