Anyone have a clue what the new find is going to be?

Views: 828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Penn Virginia is a small E&P that turned in an impressive well in Harrison County very early in the Play.

HMI, Penn Virginia originated as a coal company which led them to have oil & gas interests in the Appalachia Region.  Later they expanded their O&G operations to East Texas, Mississippi & the Mid-Continent.  PV controls about 52000 acres in the Haynesville/Bossier Shale play. 

Yeah,  but what about the big orange blob in the NE corner of the map?

And IF the rumor is about the Smackover/Brown Dense could this well be looking for the boundary?

http://sonris-www.dnr.state.la.us/www_root/sonris_portal_1.htm

Why is it that a person can't copy and paste the link from Sonris in their browser and have the next person be able to go to that page? The links always take me to the Sonris Homepage. Anyone else noticed that?

Big orange blob in the Northeast corner of what map, Parker?

Spring Branch,

In the old HK presentation that I posted.  If you look in the upper right hand corner of the slide, there is a grey area, that looks to be represented as the same orange color as the core of the HS. 

That is the correct Haynesville EUR Core Map but the Bossier Contour map that I use must be from a later presentation.  It has greater detail than that contained in the Bossier map in this presentation.

Les B.'s link above has the correct HK Bossier contour map.

Maybe Carl knows what the big announcement is gonna be about.

Chesapeake Energy climbed 1.6% to $23.67 in after-hours trading.

Icahn disclosed ownership of more than 38.6 million shares, or 5.8%, of Chesapeake, according to a regulatory filing late Friday. That compares to a stake of 16.6 million Chesapeake shares that Icahn disclosed at the end of September.

Icahn said he bought the shares because they are undervalued. He also said he’s in talks with Chesapeake management about the company’s business and operations and “the maximization of shareholder value,” according to the filing.

Chesapeake shares are down about 10% so far this year as falling natural-gas prices sparked concern about the company’s efforts to increase production and its high debt levels. The stock was trading above $60 in the middle of 2008, before the financial crisis kicked into full gear.

OK, I'll jump in.  "World will be interested".  Sounds like South Africa to me.

And tuned in to the World Wide Weatherman's predictions for northern regions as well as put his ear to the ground regarding their usual energy resource.

80)

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service