The Land & Knowles 18 H #1 well is at 15,138 ft. and drilling.

Views: 522

Replies to This Discussion

What is going on with 18-14-14, anything new? My goodness its taking a long time to finish up. FXEF what do you hear? Any info will be appreciated, have seen lights on at night but no info.
Bob and Lisa,

Ritter Construction has finished the pipeline and another contractor is doing the actual connection. Tetra is the service company to do the flowback, but say they are waiting on orders. The lights are because Tetra has a man onsite 24/7. Not exactly sure what he is doing with no flowback yet? He's probably thinking..... It's a rough job, but somebody has got to do it!
I'd like to have his job.
Bob and Lisa,

Flowback has started... turning valves, slinging sledges, pulling on pipe wrenches. All good things comes to an end at some point. Gas is flowing but no numbers.

Time to sit back and wait on the mailman.... It's a tough, but somebody has got to do it!
Thank you FXEF you never let us down, I'd love to go and sling some sledges myself, if it wasn't so hot. Yeah, I guess I'll just sit back and watch the mailbox.
Anything new for 18-14-14 yet? FXEF have you heard any news, what it came in at?
Bob and Lisa,

Encana said it was flowing today at 12,230.2 MCF, but didn't say on what choke. Without DT-1 test results, it's kinda hard to tell what the well will do.
Does anyone day what date Sec. 18 went online? Usually you can count on the first ck. about 3 months later
kittycatmama,

Section 18 flowback started August 21. I'm looking for Santa Clause to bring the first check.
I do know the well right across hwy 5 in section 19 has been online for over 9 months and they still have not recieved anything. So dont hold you breath waiting on a check.
Something is wrong then. If there are a lot of people in that section, perhaps there is a title problem. Usually operators won't pay until all title issues are resolved. We have reserved minerals in other areas where Encana is operator and payment was received the 3rd month after production started. Sec. 19 needs to contact Encana as a group & find out the status of payment and they probably need to send a certified demand letter.
sec 19-14-14..We just received July check. paid for 3 thru 7-2010 so far.While there are some big questions about deductions and amount paid for gas,we have been paid.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service