Lots of bulldozers working east of original pad. Is this going to be another Encana Gas Factory?

Views: 312

Replies to This Discussion

The rumor mill is already churning that Sections 6 & 7 and Sections 17 & 18 of 14/14 will have similar gas factories since Encana controls all these adjacent sections. Don't know if that is good or not. If all the wells go online the same year, it could be devastating for income tax
Les can you tell me if anything is going on in SE N 1/2 S9 T11 R14? Also in N 1/2 SE S33 T12 R14 and SE NE S33 T12 R14?
CW, both sections have Haynesville Units but no Haynesville Shale wells have been permitted yet for the sections.

S9-T11N-R14W, HA RA SUVV Unit, Chesapeake, Spider Field, DeSoto Parish
S33-T12N-R14W, HA RA SUUU Unit, Chesapeake, Spider Field, DeSoto Parish
Thanks Les. How long does it normally take to get a well permitted? If you find out anymore information on these sections, let me know.
CW, typically a well permit would only take a couple of weeks once the operator makes an application. I will try to remember to let you know if any Haynesville Shale wells are permitted for your sections.
Thank you Les for the information.
What do the rumor people think the section 18 factory might happen,and do you think section 19 will be affected.
I think FXEF is on top of 18. Don't think a pipeline is hooked up to it yet. As for 19, I have not heard anything about it.
kittycatmama,

LAND & KNOWLES 18 H #1 has a pipleline. Coil tubing rig drilled out frac stage plugs on July 15th. I don't know if they have started flowback yet, but most likely have.
GREAT. Thanks for the info. Hopefully it is as good a well as Sec. 9
A small well is in Sec. 9. What is up
KCM, what do you mean "small well"?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service