An Encana super pad went up over night and then a rig came in and it got permitted all in same week. Have never seen all this activity happen this quickly. Sec. 7 & Sec. 6 are being drilled from Sec. 7 pad. Seismic people everywhere again. ANyone know why all the super rush to get this well up. Leases don't expire til fall 2010

Views: 376

Replies to This Discussion

Parkdota,
Interesting.... It's a good reminder that each well is different, and that there is a lot of skilled technical work involved in bringing in a good well.
Henry, I had a 4 hour train ride the other day to New Orleans and sat by a guy that drills horizontals and directional wells for a living. We talked for hours as I was fascinated by the process. I could not believe how technical it was or just how easy it is to mess up a well. They can track the drill inch by inch. After talking to him I realized just how fortunate I/we are to have a strong well come in with all the complexities involved. Not only is location important but pressure can easily ruin the well, too.
that fault runs in north part of t14 r14 desoto and into 15/14. I have been watching sonris too for info on sec.9 and nothing yet. I started trying to pull up info on wells nearby that were also finished in Nov. 09 and nothing. Is there a time frame for which they HAVE to report on sonris

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service