Trying to get our neighbors organized! not sure who many of us are left in that area. Recv'd a card from Petrohawk, and a call from "Jeremy Evans" 2weeks ago. Having a backyard meeting on the 22nd

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have land on Carroll Creek Rd. Was interested in you meeting.
Not sure where carroll creek is located?
We are located off norris ferry
Jeremy Evans father is an attorney, I believe.
I found that out in the last couple of days, the offer that was recv'd last night by a neighboor was 16,500 per acre, but no mention of the royalties. Do you know which company he represents, there has been some confusion about that, we thought it was camterra but then we were told petrohawk?
Jeremy Evans made the offer, don't have the contact info but will get and post. Believe that he works for camterra, petro hawk has inquired but no offers yet.
Are you in Caddo Parish? We have mineral rts. in Caddo Parish, Sec. 28, township 19N, Rang 15w. I got a list of ALL of the owners for that section and called some of the larger owners. At least 200 acres were leased in Jan and April, 2008. If you are in the Blanchard area, please contact me at j_porterfield@hotmail.com. I am also trying to contact people. We have been offered $7500/acre w/25% royalty from Mike Briery of Manna Acquisitions.
Yes we are in caddo parish.
I am in Section 28, T11N, R11W. Does anyone have interest in that area; if so, what are the current offer(s) per acre?
Psst. David. This is a north Caddo Parish discussion. I suggest you post your question in the DeSoto Parish Group. Look on the Main Page.
i have land in 28 34n 13w, you are wrong its caddo
There is no 34N.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service