Hey all, I am in the process of desiging some t-shirts/mugs/etc to sell in the store (right now the only thing in there is the Haynesville movie). I thought I'd throw this by you guys and see how many clever ideas you can give me... I look forward to hearing your ideas and feedback.

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

or vice versa
"Lease Me!"

"I leased with >insert oil and gas co here> and all I got was this flaming faucet"

"Retirement. Not merely a word anymore."

"Drill, Baby, Drill" (oh, that one is in use. Darn it.)

"Ask me about my flowrates"

or "Decline Curves Suck Gas"

"I am laughing all the way to the mailbox"

And, as told to me by our last landman "Let's all go shoppin'"

I am partial to "Got Gas?"
Keith, the industry might pay you not to use SHM's second slogan. But it is funny! LOL!
those are good!
"Haynesville Shale - Gas Factory"

"Haynesville Shale - The Blue Bridge to a Green Future"

From Petrohawk - "Haynesville Shale - Got Some?"
I still like "Frac Me!!!!" or "Frac This" lol
Spud, Drill, Frac, Choke, and Smile

Peace, Love and Shale

ok... I'm thinking.......:-)

Bite Me Berman!

last one... "Frac My Fringe!"
great!
Oh heck..... that was the one slogan I was thinking about. Guess great minds do think alike.
For those with leases about to expire ...

"Please release me, or let me go."

Still thinking - 80)
These are really funny slogans, shalers! I like them. As a 58 year old, however, I'm not sure I would be willing to wear a tee shirt with some of these slogans on it out in public! (lol) Ok, call me modest, boring, or whatever. I would be willing to buy and wear one with something like Les B's "Haynesville Shale-Blue Bridge to a Green Future", or something similar, however. I'm sure younger people might like wearing some of the others. I also like Les B's other one, "Haynesville Shale--Got Some?" Great idea on the tee shirts, Keith.
My tee shirt physique disappeared last year and I haven't been successful in finding it again. I'm thinking chef's apron, ball cap, tote, mouse pad, etc. instead.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service