Hey all, I am in the process of desiging some t-shirts/mugs/etc to sell in the store (right now the only thing in there is the Haynesville movie). I thought I'd throw this by you guys and see how many clever ideas you can give me... I look forward to hearing your ideas and feedback.

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

one size fits all . . .
How about

U nable to
M ake an
I ntelligent decision
Or am I just being a little grumpy today....?
LOL!!! Let me test the "grump - O - meter" here.

Are you going to call me a parasitic name if I tell you that my "cherry tamaters" of minerals under my house are unleased, even though I wanted it leased with the rest of the common areas?

80)
no, sounds like you got left behind....
lol, Baron, the "Grump - O - Meter" registered an "8". I think if you'd have added a "ha, ha" you could have gotten it down to a 6, maybe a 5.

Yeah, left behind, but NOT out of options. I'm always looking for Plan B, C and D.

80)
Could be one of the better ones, but for some reason I don't think it will be a big hit.
yea, I don't see a lot of t-shirt sales either
maybe at a O and G conference??? LOL
Here, BirdDawg, since you and Two Dogs played muse for me and since it's said our regs & SONRIS are some of the best ...

Haynesville Shale

We don't just drill,
We drill welll !!!!

80)
Hey BD sesport says that me and you played moose for her. Sometimes I drink too much bourbon and can't remember very good, especially some of the dumb stuff that I do. BirdDawg, I didn't play the ass end of the moose did I?
LOL!!! Two Dogs, you know good & well this isn't Alaska!! Besides, if you had done that we would have gotten a picture and posted it.

"Haynesville Shale
Just squirrels, no moose
And plenty o' gas
We got da JUICE!"

HAYNESVILLE SHALE IS IN DA HOUSE!! Woot-woot!!

80)

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service