Silly Cliche's You Learned From the Cradle

OK Shalers,
Those of you that know me know that I can only take so much bad news and Shale in-fighting. It is once more time to "lighten" things with something really silly and inane. What could be any sillier than the cliche's we Southerners learned as children. You non-Southerners (you know who you are) should get a kick out of these. I'll start the list and you all can join in. Let's see how many we can come up with.
1. Tighter than Dick's hatband.
2. Drunk as Cooter Brown.
3. Cuter than a speckled pup.
4. Ugly as home made sin.

Views: 996

Replies to This Discussion

Like a moth to a flame.
Does the snakes ass drag the ground?
Rob Peter to pay Paul.
"Life is like a jar of jalapeños. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow".
I don't give a shit if syrup goes to a $1 a sop!!
My Dads Favorite was

"She is 2 Ax handles wide"!

My Moms favorite was

"Them that got it, will lose it and
them that don't got it, can't lose it"

God bless your pea picken heart!

My favorite "God Bless America"
So Good it makes you want to Slap yo Mama

Grinning like a summer possum

Pull my finger

If I would have known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself

Honey Hush!! (Said that once when my son was about 7, and thought he would never stop laughing)

She's got Betty Davis thighs (Substitue the name of the person with the big thighs - works real well if their first name is Betty and sing it to the tune of the Betty Davis Eyes Song. - My sister came up with that one.)

Good for baggie britches or no-butt syndrome - Looks like a family of (Whatever) moved out of his britches.

Loved reading these. Thanks for starting this post. Have not heard these or thought of a lot of these in years. Some I have never heard.
If flies had machine guns, frogs wouldn't mess with 'em

That's as rich as 4 foot up a bull's butt

I'm gonna put something on you that Grandpa soap can't take off

If "IF" was a skiff, we'd all go for a ride

If his brains were gas, he wouldn't have enough to ride a fleas mini-bike around a BB
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no
lifeguard.
He would rather walk through hell with gasoline drawers on than do that
He has enough money to burn a wet mule running...
Made it by the skin of my teeth.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service