Silly Cliche's You Learned From the Cradle

OK Shalers,
Those of you that know me know that I can only take so much bad news and Shale in-fighting. It is once more time to "lighten" things with something really silly and inane. What could be any sillier than the cliche's we Southerners learned as children. You non-Southerners (you know who you are) should get a kick out of these. I'll start the list and you all can join in. Let's see how many we can come up with.
1. Tighter than Dick's hatband.
2. Drunk as Cooter Brown.
3. Cuter than a speckled pup.
4. Ugly as home made sin.

Views: 996

Replies to This Discussion

I may be small, but I'm slow.
Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country
Im so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a Raggedy Ann doll. Or,
Im so hungry I could eat the north end out of a south bound bull.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies." —Groucho Marx
Right Down To The Nitty Gritty!!!

When Push Comes 2 Shove!!!

Bob's your Uncle!!!

Tight as a Duck's Ass!!! (Means u r Mean)

Your brain's in neutral but your mouth's in gear!!!
"The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get the chickweed out of your lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then get elected and prove it." —P.J. O'Rourke, Parliament of Whores
The best things in life are free.
Reading can take you to places you never dreamed possible to go.
Anything worth doing, is worth doing right.
And the corollary:

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing...:-)
It is better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove ALL doubt.
NEVER HUG A PORCUPINE!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service