SWN has a presentation that will have audio on the web today, the 5th of Feb.  It's the Credit Suisse Energy Conference from Vail, CO.  It can be found on the SWN investor relations page...

Views: 13541

Replies to This Discussion

Murphy also has Eagle Ford experience plus the past history of S AR/N LA Smackover experience.

Yes, Murphy drilled and completed the J H. Odom well in 10-23N-6W in 1961 from the Upper Smackover, but they did penetrate the Brown Dense. In fact this well was one of the Brown Dense reference wells cited by SWN when they permitted the Garrett 1H well in 7-23N-5W. This well, by the way, is still producing about 10 BOPD and about 150 MCFD of gas. It was bought from Murphy about 15 years ago by a very competent small operator.

I think Mueller is still saying they need 425 BOPD IP to make a 12-million-dollar well economic, but it does sound like he thinks they are almost there.

I heard the presentation and that's what I understood as well. 

Did anyone listen to the SWN presentation at the Sanford C. Bernstein  conference in New York yesterday? I missed it and so far at least it doesn't seem to be archived.

It's today at 3 central

I listened but didn't hear much pertinent information about the prospects for commerciality in the Brown Dense, or any recent results there.

SWN has a link to the RBC emerging oil/liquid play conference scheduled for tomorrow at 12CST but when I clicked on the link SWN isn't listed as presenting and instead there is Goodrich, Whiting, and Midstates. Anyone have any details on this conference?

I see that SWN lists the time as 9;30 AM Central, but RBC shows only the 12:05 PM Central time and, as you said, doesn't show SWN as a presenter, so I don't know what is going on.

Did anyone find out if SWN will present today?

The failure to find a JV partner, backing out of any presentation touting LSBD, and more telling is the tremendous insider dumping of the stock. What gives with SWN? Makes you wonder what formation WLL is after. Hope they have better luck.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=SWN+Insider+Transactions

WLL is primarily interested in all of Smackover, including LSBD, and various members of the Cotton  Valley Group. T

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service