T18N-R15W, Section 16 - Leased in 2008...Any activity at all?

Hi everyone,

I leased to Chesapeake in 2008 and after receiving the sign-on money, have heard no word at all.. Does anyone know if there is any drilling going on in my area (T18N-R15W-Section 16)? Has anyone received any royalties in this area? Has anyone been approached to resign a lease? It is well over 3 years now....

Thanks!

Views: 369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chesapeake put its north Caddo leases up for sale 3 years ago.  There were no takers.  The reason was poor well results in the Blanchard area.  Join the North Caddo Group and read through the discussions posted there.  Anadarko has begun to offer leases in your general area through AX Energy.

Thanks! :)

Skip, all of our leases inside city limits(all with Chesapeake) of Shreveport (southwest Shreveport) have expired. Think there will be more leasing there anytime in next couple of years

Depends on location.  CHK is still forming units and drilling wells inside the city limits.

22-17-14

I haven't kept up with the well permits for the Shreveport Field in a while.  I notice them from time to time in my daily database searches.  Suggest you go to SONRIS Lite and search by Organization to see where CHK is permitting recent wells.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service