kittycatmama's Discussions (665)

Discussions Replied To (488) Replies Latest Activity

"Jay I think I read in one of Chesapeake's investor calls that they were only going t…"

kittycatmama replied May 20 to Chesapeake Haynesville Update

10 Jun 9
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Well casingpoint I still have my skin and it was Chesapeake who ended up helping me.…"

kittycatmama replied Apr 18 to Understanding an unleased mineral owner well report from Chesapeake

16 Apr 18

"GEP has ALL of sec. 18 (14/14), up to Dixie Swim Club Rd in Sec. 7 of 14/14 and the…"

kittycatmama replied Apr 7 to GEP's drilling plans for Holly Field DeSoto Parish

8 Apr 8

"You should have received info in the mail showing the new drilling plan for section…"

kittycatmama replied Mar 27 to Something happening in Desoto Parish?

36 Mar 28
Reply by JAMES SMITH

"Steve I am one of those unleased mineral owners and unfortunately both unleased parc…"

kittycatmama replied Mar 24 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"Skip don't you think Chesapeake will appeal?? If this stands they will be out lots o…"

kittycatmama replied Mar 23 to Court Approves Unleased Mineral Owner Suit Against Chesapeake

47 Apr 1
Reply by casingpoint

"Thank you for your reply and for you info, Robert."

kittycatmama replied Mar 15 to Understanding an unleased mineral owner well report from Chesapeake

16 Apr 18

"I thought this website was to help people and I needed help. I can assure you I won'…"

kittycatmama replied Mar 8 to Understanding an unleased mineral owner well report from Chesapeake

16 Apr 18

"Full name I can give you direct numbers to talk to people. Message me"

kittycatmama replied Mar 8 to Understanding an unleased mineral owner well report from Chesapeake

16 Apr 18

"Did you have any luck on getting this straightened out "

kittycatmama replied Feb 10 to Lease indicates wrong section

13 Feb 10
Reply by kittycatmama

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service