I have leased my property in this area and live on the other side of Louisiana....can anyone tell me if there is anything happening in the area?  I'm sure I could research but I would prefer to hear it from the "real people" that are in the area.  I appreciate your help and knowledge.

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Donna,

Every section in 9-13 has been unitized, but there is limited drilling so far.   About 9 sections have permits filed.  If you tell us your section, we can help you more.

(SE/4 of NE/4) of section 23,  TN9-13W.  By unitized, does this mean all the properties have been leased?  I am not really educated in this area, so any info you can offer will be much appreciated.  Are you saying approx 9 sections have permits filed for drilling?  Thank you Henry.

I'm not sure if I am replying to this discussion correctly, so I am going to reply here as well, as I did behind yours Henry.  I'm not sure if my reply went through, so here it is again.

SE/4 of NE/4) of section 23,  TN9-13W.  By unitized, does this mean all the properties have been leased?  I am not really educated in this area, so any info you can offer will be much appreciated.  Are you saying approx 9 sections have permits filed for drilling?  Thank you Henry.

Donna,

I believe 23-9-13 has been unitized by Cheasapeake (CHK).  If you own land or minerals in this section, you should have received this notice by mail:

http://dnr.louisiana.gov/assets/OC/eng_div/hearings/2010/12DEC/10-1...

This notice says that all of the land in 23-9-13 is pooled together to form a drilling unit.  This is standard.  It does not mean all properties are leased.

According to sonris, a shallow well was drilled in 2010.  But no Haynesville well has been permitted for this section that I can tell.  If you have not signed a lease with anyone, you are free to lease.  It is likely that CHK will try to lease you.  My personal advice is that if you lease with CHK, get a good O&G attorney to review your lease and ENSURE THAT YOU GET COST-FREE ROYALTIES.

If you need more info, please ask.

Can I email you with my questions?  If so, please send em address.  thank you

Donna,

I have sent you a friend request.  If you accept it, you can then send me a message using this site's email, which is private.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service