Sonris shows Chesapeake received a permit on 9/14/2010 to drill a HA well Serial No. 242013 in Section 5 of T9N-R12W.  I am out of state and would very much appreciate any updates or activity pertaining to this permit.

Views: 735

Replies to This Discussion

Yea Donna, I get the picture......GO RANGER!!! I was in SF and saw the Giants stadium in 1989, just before an earthquake hit and collapsed the Oakland Bay bridge and the double Decker roads. Nice looking stadium but hope our Rangers will be safe AND win while there.

Thanks for the updates and here's hoping nothing but good things for all of us with minerals in and around Mitchell, Pleasant Hill and Converse area.
Well, XTO still has not come through with any World Series tickets yet but my grandson is at the game tonight......GO RANGERS!
Roy Lang , Columnist for Shreveport Times headline today was "no-name giants having their way with rangers".
Yes, we need to resurrect the bats tonight! Go Rangers!!!
Arlington Meltdown!
Waltcop, they are bringing in the tanks,etc. it will not be long now.
Hey, Hey, Hey.......sounds GREAT. Thanks for the update Ken.
Waltcop, we have a derrick up...you can start spending money.
ALRIGHT......thanks Ken, appreciate the info very much. I am up in Alaska spending the money.......hope we get a well to pay the bill LOL.
Waltcop report: Drilling (noisly) Ahead!!
Ken, thanks for the update......sorry about the noise but it sounds like MONEY to me :-) BTW, Les B ask if anyone knows the rig name and number for this well #242013 or others not shown on his Well Count post for Sabine Parish to let him know and he would update the count. My sister said there is a Trinidad sign across the road from 242013, not sure if a rig is up yet or not, but if you or some one else could let Les B know I'm sure he would appreciate it.
Very much up and running, started soon after yours.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service