Sonris shows Chesapeake received a permit on 9/14/2010 to drill a HA well Serial No. 242013 in Section 5 of T9N-R12W.  I am out of state and would very much appreciate any updates or activity pertaining to this permit.

Views: 732

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds GRRREAT.....thanks.
I heard tonight that a lot of big trucks have been going down the Sistrunk loop lately.......wondering if anyone can bring us up todate on the activity around Mitchell.
It is probably for the 3 alt wells they have been making the pad for the last few weeks. I sure hope so. :) I'll check with my cousin, Olyman, who still live right close.
Yes, it is busy and noisy. I can see the pad for sect. 5 Waltcop in the distance from where I'm at. Should be about ready. When they move a rig in I'll post. (What about them Rangers?)
Thanks Ken and Donna,
How 'bout them Rangers, Woo Hoo......World Series bound. Oh, BTW, I leased with XTO and their CEO, I think it is, is part owner of the Texas Rangers now, so I think it would be nice if they gave me a ticket to the world series, don't you!
Hey, waltcop, if you can get two tickets, just remember your old cuz down here in Hideaway! (LOL)

HOW BOUT DEM RANGERS!!! ( Our Tigers didn't do so well against Auburn, did they? )

grasshopper
grasshopper, I will keep that in mine. However, when I were negotiating a settlement with XTO I suggested they give me season tickets and they just laughed. I understand that tickets to the world series are going for about the same price of a good TV. So, I guess I will watch the game on TV unless XTO comes through with a big surprise. Of course, if you are going and need someone to show you how to get to the stadium and watch the game with you....let me know. Donna said they are kicking up dust in section 9 also......great news.
Olyman says the truck activity is the rock hauling going on in the southeast corner of Section 5. They are still working on the pad for the alt wells in our section 9. They are installing the pipe and some production pipe for the 3 alt wells before bringing in the rock there. Gonna get louder and busier!
Oops. Meant to say production equipment there.
NO they didn't Grasshopper. But....we won't talk about that. LOL
Heeeeyyyyy Waltcop 'ol buddy. Can you snag another one of them tickets for the Grasshopper's niece! I would love to go with y'all. Love those Rangers!!!

Ironically, the same year they file bankruptcy and go under new owners, they go to the world series. I bet their financial picture gets a lot better over the next couple years. Got the Ballpark Franks, buns, chili, cheese and relish ready for one of the game nights this week. We sure gonna act like we are at the ballpark even if we aren't!
Woohoo! Like that Christmas song about a certain reindeer.......On Cruz, on Kinsler, on Hamilton, Molina, Murphy, and Lee!!!! You get the picture.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service