We received two notices of plans to unitize sections in T9N- R12W. One in November of 2007 for 16 units (9 were in T9N-R12W) and one in August 2008 for 25 units (6 were in T9N-R12W) for the purpose of drilling, production and exploration. The proposed units included sections 13,14,15, 16, 31, 32 (Aug 08) 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 34, 35, 36 (Nov 07). See attached diagram. Does anyone have information on other sections in T9N-R12W that have been unitized (or proposed to be unitized)? If so, please share so we can see how much of the township has been unitized? To my knowledge that is 15 out of 36.

Views: 2417

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I was recently looking at well permits using the document access on Sonris when I came across two wells that are being permitted in non-unitized areas. Well # 241160 in S7-8N-10W has been permitted in a non-unitized Lower Haynesville zone. Well #241097 in S22-9N-12W has been permitted to a non-unitized Middle Haynesville. Can someone tell me why these wells would be permitted in a non-unitized zone when there was a unit hearing for the CV and Haynesville zones (at least for the one in 22-9N-12W)?
Dixie S2, things are looking good in T9N-R12W. Thanks for your updates. I know of one additional section that has a well permitted and that is section 5.
Thanks , Waltcop, I have updated the attachment to this post. Yes, it is looking good in T9N-12W. Lots of activity, I didn't think these old dirt roads would ever see this much traffic, LOL.
Well Dixie S2, I understand the traffic is heavy on those old dirt roads......maybe before long Sabine Parish will have the tax money to fix them. Looks like we need sections 17, 19, 20 & 33 unitized to have a full house......anybody have updates?

Waltcop, only Section 33 is remaining.

S17-T9N-R12W, HA RA SUII Unit, Chesapeake, Bayou San Miguel Field, Sabine Parish
S19-T9N-R12W, HA RA SUEE Unit, Chesapeake, Bayou San Miguel Field, Sabine Parish
S20-T9N-R12W, HA RA SUFF Unit, Chesapeake, Bayou San Miguel Field, Sabine Parish

Les B, Thanks for the update.

Here is an update on the well in sect. 5.......Ken Hatcher reported yesterday that CHK has completed the drilling and moved their rig.  Still no water for frac though.

OOPs Les B, I misquoted Ken Hatcher report.  He did say CHK had completed the drilling on the sect. 5 well (242013), but did not say the rig has been moved.  Sorry about the misquote.

9-12 is turning out to be a great section.  I'm really glad for all of you in this part of Sabine.

Thanks Henry, here's hoping things work out for you and your neck-of-the-woods also.

Just got great news! Company started prepping 15 acres for a double pad in section 20, my section, and was told after this he was moving to section 19 across from Sardis Cemetary for a single pad. Better than average Christmas Surprise!
Congratulations, that is great news!

Richard,

Do you know where in section 20  they are building the 15 acre pad? or whose property it is being built on?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service