Does anyone have any updates on Whitton or on the land surrounding it? Just curious as to how the gas lines are looking (size & direction) and if there are any new changes in the area surrounding Whitton? Thanks :-)

Views: 142

Replies to This Discussion

Bill R, natural gas is not transported by tanker truck. Oil can be, not natural gas. The gas will be transported in the pipeline when connection is made.
Skip - Yeah, I thought that, but the Email stated, "a couple of tanker loads were trucked away".... so I just assumed that he was talking about a tanker trailer being pulled by a truck... I have never seen Natural gas anywhere around here other than in a grey or white pipeline... but we were talking about Texas... so I did the 'assume' thing.
We got a Division Order letter from Devon today. Maybe this well is getting close.
Cool... that means we should start getting ours tomorrow or Monday... normally a few days behind the rest of the world out here!
Ok. So is a division order letter the letter that Devon sends out that explains the production for a certain month and then how the profits from that sale of NG will be split? I assume that the divison letter also contains the specific amount based on an individual's royality? Please explain...
Our package from Devon contained.

1. Our Division Order which was a 1 page letter that stated to review the information contained. It listed the Property Number, Property Description, Owner Name, Owner Address, Royalty Interest and Lease Number. If all looks like sign, date add your telephone number, SS# and email address (optional).

2. ACH/Eletronic Request for Revenue Payments.

3. W-9

The best part was the cover sheet stated "Upon receipt of the signed Oil & Gas Division Order, this interest will be placed in line for payment. Your prompt consideration will be appreciated."

My letter was dated June 9.

Hope this helps.
Thanks DPS. As I have stated before, we are new to all of this and are learning as we go. As my relatives go though each stage we are all comparing notes, letters and every thing else. I appreciate your willingness to share. I believe Whitton is a VERY good well and the new one will be too. Thanks
This is our first time to go through this too.
I read the site every night to see whats up and help understand the process as well.

You mentioned that the Whitton well is good and the new one will be too. I'm not familiar with a new well. Is this new well in the same unit?

Thanks,
Cathy
Whitton is in the Adams survey and is up and running. They have placed the pad site down for a new well just south of Witton and is not in the same survey. I can only assume it is a good area and the return on their costs is worth it to them. We are Just watching to see what happens next.
The new well is Devon's Bell Gas Unit 1-H, which was just approved by TRRC on 6/1. It is directly to the West of the Whitton well. Surface location is in the H.West (A-759) survey and the lateral continues Northward parrallel to the Whitton in the Gates survey:

W-1 Info:
http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPubli...

Location Platt:
http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/dpimages/r/840328
The division order is the final title opinion on your net mineral acres in the unit with muliple of your royalty % to calculate your net decimal interest in the unit production so review it VERY CAREFULLY before you sign it. Make sure it is correct to your lease. Once sign it difficult to appeal changes.
Division Orders seem to be the prelude to royalty checks from my past experiences. All of three of our Division Orders have been with Southwestern so far, but we now have wells in with Devon, Cabot, O'Brien, EOG and Atoka. Waiting to see Division Orders from all of them anytime (I hope). They have all been exactly what DPS said they contain.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service