Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could get some help to why production went from 312,854 mcf to 77,220 mcf for November. The well is in Sabine sec 4-twn 8n-rge 12w. The well number is 243536. I tried to get some reports on sonris but couldn't get any. I also contacted Encana but was told it would take several weeks to get any information. Maybe it was shutdown or repairs or choked down, don't know. So any info would be great. Thanks. 

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bob, the EnCana reps in customer service often don't have timely access to field ops by the operating division.  There could be a number of reasons for the decrease but it may take a while for the specific reason to be known.  I will point out that the well you are referencing is an alternate unit well.  That means it is reporting under the same LUW code (616580) as S/N 241012 which is the unit well.  The short explanation is that the production figure is a cumulative for all wells in the unit.  In this case it's 2 but it could be many more.  I have noticed some units that have 20 wells permitted, drilling and/or producing.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service