Whiting Permitted  #247223  L SMK RA SUA; Langford 4H 001 Horizontal well Sec 4 - 22N - 7W  Claiborne Parish  Vertical Depth 11,581'  MD 18,153'  11/7/2013

Views: 21325

Replies to This Discussion

LR

Did you lease with WLL originally or with AIX.
I have 320 acres North of you in sec 8,17,9 T22N R7W. I too am hoping for good news from the Langford well and WLL's other well in the Blackburn field. I understand if you do not want to answer about your leasing info.
Jon
If you haven't seen it yet there is also a brown dense facebook page. There are some pictures and information on this well
I think you may mean Twitter.

(Found it there, but nothing popped up on FB)
Search for Brown Dense Report on Facebook.

Skip, does your Rig Report show any recent activity for the Langford 4H? SONRIS has reported nothing since 11/7/2013. Maybe bad weather is delaying the spudding?

Patterson UTI Rig #198 reported "Rigging Up" on the Langford 4H, 1/11/14

WLL is finally drilling. I was told they were working on the rig for over a week before they spud the well.

Thank you for that news, Tony! I was beginning to get worried.

Obed, being the well is in close proximity to Haynesville, I think we will get more info on this well.

Patterson UTI Rig #198 reported 7 days drilling ahead @ 2819' on the Langford 4H, 1/17/14

Thanks Skip. SONRIS Lite seems to have a news blackout on this one.

You're welcome, obed.  SONRIS has never reported drilling ops in a timely manner because operators are not required to report on a weekly basis.  Those of us in the business learned long ago that if you waited for drilling data on SONRIS the rig was usually TD'ed and long gone by the time a spud was reported.  Rig reports are weekly and reported by the drilling sub-contractor instead of the operator.  The rigs will report weekly but the operator may limit what information they include in their reports.The TMS wells in MS are a good example.  GDP is allowing its rig to report depth along with days drilling while  the ECA rigs do not.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service