If I lease my land I get a lease bonus and then approx 25% royalty, if I choose not to lease my land I get no bonus but I get 100% royalty after the well has been paid for. The 100% royalty over a short period of time could exceed the bonus check and then some. Why should I sign a lease?

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GoshDarn,
I guess I am going to have to let the best kept shale secret out of the bag. I am a genuine, bonified, stud muffin ! HA!HA!HA!

Actually I think she was a really bad person in another life and I am her penance.
You dont know the half of it.
Here outward beauty doesnt even come close to who she is as a person on the inside. I am blessed beyond measure to have her in my life.

Dont tell her tho............ I got her thinkin shes hangin by a thread! Keeps her head from getting too big. Them Doyline girls are way yonder harder to deal with then these shale hussies are when they get something sideways in their heads. (LOL)

Thanks for the compliment G.D.
Even if it wasnt actually for me.........
GD,
I believe it was the THC for me I haven't lived close to the Shell plant long enough. Now having given up the Hippie Lettuce for 20 years it's effect on my brain is clear, or maybe it's not. To be continued.
Snake damn sure got the best of that deal. And Im with you, KB, on the hottie wife and her personification.
Come on guys !

What am I ?

Choped liver ?
Sorry Buddy,
You got lucky man. Don't let her out of Doyline she might think it's a candy shop.
You better quit high jacking this thread or people with little to no interest in this shale are going to smack your hind-end.
More like the fatted calf being led to slaughter.
No Snake,
You are real purty, too.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service