Where did you vote? Long wait? Short Wait? Any thing else note worthy?

Views: 244

Replies to This Discussion

Wait, it gets funnier, Mr. Stewart then posted this ...

You guys are gonna just have to bare with me on this one.

Whoa! Look out pole workers!

Mr. Stewart, I mean no disrespect to you, I just enjoy the slips made when using homophones. If I have offended you, I sincerely apologize.
I voted a week ago at the courthouse....no wait at all.
Had to wait 1 1/2 hrs starting at 8:30 this morning. I was thankful I was surrounded in line by Republicans talking about Obama and how he would not be good for our country.
Did anybody run into something like this??

Saw the story on fox news....pretty disturbing. This was in PA....maybe they they are trying to keep out the coal miners.
That's hard to believe this happens in the good ole USA.
Its upsetting, but not that hard to believe.
Come on guy's. They were kinda polite for militants dont you think. It was probably a skit for SNL or the Dave Chapelle show.

Do you really feel the changes that this man will bring, will be handled in a peaceful, loving way ?
If you vote for this type of change, please keep your trap hinged shut if and when things begin to head this direction. I will apologize if they do not head this direction. 10 to 1 odds says I am right. If I was a betting man of course.
Maybe another Punk'd joke like the one they got Palin with the other day. RE. change ... all i can do at this point is keep repeating the Serenity Prayer ... help me make the changes within my power, accept the changes I have no power over, and grant me the wisdom to know the difference.
Spot on S.P. !

Worry causes hypertension , breakdowns , ulcers ,leads to heart problems, makes your hair fall out and absolutely nothing else !
Tulsa, OK - 5 Mins

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service