Where did you vote? Long wait? Short Wait? Any thing else note worthy?

Views: 244

Replies to This Discussion

TL Rodes, Haughton. Got there at about 10:50am. Stood in line for a while. Voted. Walked back out the front door at 11:40am.
Lafayette, LA--2 pm--2 minutes--parking lot full--lots of people milling around studying the posted amendments before voting (they only allow us 2 minutes in the booth, so you have to be prepared)--heavy republican precinct--signature book looked close to full--poll folks said that voting had been heavy and brisk all day
I would like to see those guys waving that stick at a voting pole in Serepta LA....LOL!
I could see them in Froggy Bottoms, Mr. Bill but not at the "Hornets Nest" (LOL)
I waited 45 minutes in Columbus, Ohio this morning to vote before work. Others will have a long wait later this evening.
Hey Dorcheated,
Where in the world is KB , GB and Cookie today ?
You dont think they have hit the streets in those black militant suits to scare would be repub voters off do you ?
I voted at W. Shreveport library. Got there @11:45 and left @ 11:50. Poll workers said there were 400 registered voters in our precinct and the lady in front of us was the 200th person to vote. Looks like a very large turnout in store. Lets hope all goes smoothly and as honestly as we can hope. And if anyone does not know, I voted the republican ticket.
Snake,
I miss my buddies it get's boring without them.
we are Republicans except sesport their's nothing to
argue about anymore.
I was wondering how the get together at El Dorado went and when is the next one?
nisie,
I don't know that's a good question? well have to check with KB.
Check with Skip or Cottontop. Only 5 of us showed.
Hi Louzanne,
You almost did as good as our BBQ.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service