http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/120075/ZaZa_Spuds_Well_in_Eag...

The well is located on acreage acquired through a transaction with Range Texas Production, LLC (Range), a subsidiary of Range Resources Corporation (RRC), announced on March 29, 2012. Under the terms of the transaction with Range, ZaZa obtained a 75 percent working interest in the acquired acreage, became the designated operator, and has fulfilled its obligation to commence operations on the first well within the agreed upon timeframe.

Tags: eagle, eaglebine, ford, spud, where, woodbine, zaza

Views: 3345

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome

We are here to share, generally speaking.  I buy into the concept that the more information available, the better for all parties.  Do you have a sense of much infrastructure development (pipelines, new pads etc) in that neck of the woods?

here is the most recent ZaZa presentation - I think they are pretty high on the area.  

psst, dbob... did you forget something?

LEts see if it attaches this time

Attachments:

And toda

Don't leave me hanging, dbob!!! "What"?

Today's presentation

Attachments:

There is a nice map showing the presumed lease positions of various companies on page 10.

Thanks dbob, you're such a good sport : )

Thanks for the information you posted concerning the ZaZa play in the Eaglebine, dbob...the "Investor Presentation" and attached map and graphs, especially the page 10 map, showing presumed lease positions of various companies was very educational.  While ZaZa is a heavy hitter in the acreage they currently have leased in Walker County, I noted that no one has leased in the area "across the river" in Walker County that adjoins with Houston and Trinity Counties...you know...that little triangle area across the river that is known as Kittrell.  Just curious....are the landmen that have been reported/rumored to be in Walker County now looking into leasing in this area?  If so, will it be for ZaZa, XTO or some other heavyweight?  Or could it be for a joint venture with those players mentioned teaming up to make a play?  Your interpretation or speculative answers to these questions will be greatly appeciated!!!       

Fiddler,

Barrow Shaver has permitted a well on FM 230 about 3 miles west of Trinity that is in Trinity Co. and reports have come in that the loggers have already clear cut the pad site so it would appear that your location is a good one

Bet the only issue at Kittrell is the confusion caused by 3 county location there

Yes, Sir...Dry Hole

We have always been in the "forgotten area" of Walker County...it seems that we have only been discovered since the cut-thru road, FM 3478, was finished connecting FM 980 and FM 230 via bridging the river and affording an easier access to our spot in the county.  Since Kittrell is due West of Trinity, the Barrow Shaver well may put us in a better position to get some folks to check out our little Walker County paradise!  In your opinion, is the current influx of "landmen" coming into Walker County targeting our area?  My reason for asking this question is so I may get my "ducks in a row" and be ready to meet them should they arrive in the near future...    

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service