P.G.'s Discussions (2,739)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Or Makes being honest a little easier..."

P.G. replied Jun 8, 2012 to HORIZONTAL ANNONA CHALK PLAY KICKING OFF IN N CADDO AND BOSSIER PARISHES

68 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by The cat

"Looking on Sonris, I see the well permit in sec 11-17n-15w has expired and is not on…"

P.G. replied Jul 2, 2011 to So what's happening with frenzy leases - are they letting them expire? re-signing?

22 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Gale Bagley

"I'm in section 12-17n.. There's a well permitted in sec 11 next to us but I don't th…"

P.G. replied Apr 14, 2011 to So what's happening with frenzy leases - are they letting them expire? re-signing?

22 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Gale Bagley

"Well phooey! They are going to exercise their option! But perhaps that may mean they…"

P.G. replied Apr 13, 2011 to So what's happening with frenzy leases - are they letting them expire? re-signing?

22 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Gale Bagley

"So say CHK drills the well but my lessee is a Working Interest owner, I would be dea…"

P.G. replied Apr 8, 2011 to So what's happening with frenzy leases - are they letting them expire? re-signing?

22 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Gale Bagley

"How would a driller profit from Working interest owners?"

P.G. replied Apr 8, 2011 to So what's happening with frenzy leases - are they letting them expire? re-signing?

22 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Gale Bagley

"What kind of a relationship, business wise, would the lessee have with a driller if…"

22 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Gale Bagley

"Do you think if the lessee decided to extend the lease through the option it would b…"

22 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Gale Bagley

"Thanks! So if they let it expire, it wouldn't be because they overlooked it, right?"

P.G. replied Apr 7, 2011 to So what's happening with frenzy leases - are they letting them expire? re-signing?

22 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Gale Bagley

"How close to the expiration of the lease's primary to they usually go if they plan o…"

P.G. replied Apr 7, 2011 to So what's happening with frenzy leases - are they letting them expire? re-signing?

22 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Gale Bagley

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service