jim weyland's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"its funny, they were just proposing a new unit a couple to three weeks ago. my mom g…"

jim weyland replied Oct 31, 2014 to ANADARKO N CADDO HAYNESVILLE WELL COMPLETIONS

54 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"their continuing to drill these wells really puzzles me. maybe they've got a really…"

jim weyland replied Oct 31, 2014 to ANADARKO N CADDO HAYNESVILLE WELL COMPLETIONS

54 Oct 31, 2014

"you're right skip, i do know. one day, thirty + years ago, i brought a set of 20 yea…"

jim weyland replied Sep 3, 2014 to ANADARKO N CADDO HAYNESVILLE WELL COMPLETIONS

54 Oct 31, 2014

"skip, my words, not yours. i assume if they've pulled their last working n. la rig t…"

jim weyland replied Sep 3, 2014 to ANADARKO N CADDO HAYNESVILLE WELL COMPLETIONS

54 Oct 31, 2014

"skip, in another discussion you mentioned that anadarko has ceased their caddo pine…"

54 Oct 31, 2014

"thank you, sir, for the heads-up. jim p.s. some of my best life memories are from ti…"

jim weyland replied Feb 7, 2014 to ANADARKO N CADDO HAYNESVILLE WELL COMPLETIONS

54 Oct 31, 2014

"skip, thanks for the requested links. having now read the severance tax document, i…"

jim weyland replied Feb 2, 2014 to ANADARKO N CADDO HAYNESVILLE WELL COMPLETIONS

54 Oct 31, 2014

"skip,  two questions/requests, sir,  a) can/would you provide me with the site addre…"

jim weyland replied Feb 1, 2014 to ANADARKO N CADDO HAYNESVILLE WELL COMPLETIONS

54 Oct 31, 2014

"when we were being leased we dealt with two outfits fronting for apc. as an aside, i…"

jim weyland replied Feb 1, 2014 to ANADARKO N CADDO HAYNESVILLE WELL COMPLETIONS

54 Oct 31, 2014

"yeah, i don't think they it the brown dense for nothing. i'm sold it's a silty (clay…"

54 Oct 31, 2014

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service