On the well that is located on the west side of Hwy. 1, I see Matador has done more ground work (another road) and has a couple of cranes over where the rig was. Does anyone know what they are getting ready to do there?

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

If this is the well near the TV towers I was told by two fellows who were rig workers that it was being drilled horizontally.
yeah, the sonris scout report shows that horizontal drilling began 10/14. Need to watch for frac trucks next(maybe 8 or 10) to surround the wellhead. This is a sight to see if you've never seen one and is the climax to it all. Pressure above 7000# would be great.
There have been five wells drilled out here. I think E&L development was the first then the HALL well by the towers then CCMP1south of Mooringsport on 538, then Lanier off the McCain road and another one the other side of the HWY 1 not far from the HALL well and now another one is being drilled a ways towards UPO from the CCMP1. There is an article in the October 17th Inquisitor about some of these wells. CCMP1 is the one I am interested in. The mentioned the Lanier well specifically. Not sure what the other is. I suppose either the E&L well or the one drilled across the road near the Hall well. BUT the CCMP1 well was drilled not long after the HALL well. It should be next on the roster in my opinion. The article said Chesapeake over spent their money. The article also said they plan on drilling the horizontal portion 4000 feet.
The Ballco7 will be drilled down from the ccmp. Have they put a road in yet? I look for them to go horizontal with the Hall 9 before they touch the wells on 538. just a guess.
Do you have the section, township, and range data for the Hall well? Would love to know. Thanks!!
Todd section 5 township 19n range 15w well # 237687 ...Hope this helps.
I see where Samson Contour is unitizing sec 15 where E&L Devel. well is. I guess Matador is letting them do the completion or maybe horizontal on that well? Remember Matador turned the drilling over to Goodrich on the Lanier16 and now Matador has it back. Far beyond my little knowledge.
New topic for the Blanchard area just west of Walter Jacobs park on the Blanchard-Furr Road.
Trinidad is drilling a horrizontal Haynesville for Chesapeake. Sec 7 - T18N - R15W. They started moving in Sunday a week ago and started Drilling Friday moring. Serial # 238044.
Thanks. I'm in the section next to this well so I'm very interested in any details you may hear.
Matador has lanier 16 and chessapeak has lona 21. both are going to be horizontal at some point.
someone said there were a lot of low-boys on site at the hall-5. Did they move the rig out and did they do any good? They should start horizontal next on the ccmp-1 on 538
Any news on the Hall #9...or the #5, whats taking so long?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service