Does anyone happen to know what lease offers and areas have been sent out in northern Caddo Parish? I have a friend who lives in the Vivian area and he was wondering if anyone was recieving lease offers up that way?

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

I have not heard that far but.... I have friend right in the middle of Mooringsport That got a letter Friday...stay tuned it may come up that far to early to tell
Have acreage in far North Caddo and received inquiries by mail and phone between mid-Feb and late March, then solicitations ceased. No contact since. Our land is north of Vivian
Thanks for the info. So, looks like it could be a possibility in the future. Ill let me friend know to sit tight
Looks like petrohawk, so far is not going above Township 20 for the Haynesville shale.
Do you remember who contacted you? What section? 7?
l
My question is to Todd Meyer..... Who contacted you and what section is your land in? Section 7? Thanks for the info (if you can remember)
Our land is in and around the Rodessa field in far north Caddo parish...can't remember sec/twn/range right off the top of my head. Most recent phone call was from Parker & Parker (?) out of Shreveport (on 7/1/08). Don't believe our contacts have anything to do with Haynesville, more likely timber.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service