A lot of posts refer to Township and Range only. Please list your section when referring to your property. It makes all of the difference. Thanks!

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Did you post this once? Or every time it came to you? (no offense please)

Just wondering as you do have a valid point that many of the individuals posting to this site don't seem to realize the significance of your comment.

I write the following just for the others posting to this site. Each Township/Range consists of 36 square miles, so you may be up to six miles away from the area(s) being discussed.

And if y'all could, post it somewhat more accurately when you do. This is an example of what the industry uses: NW1/4 of SE1/4 Sec 36, T17N, R14W. I have just given an example of a 40 acre area description, not real coordinates as we are currently in negotiations.

This way if your neighbors can make such a determination, all will be able to figure out who's actually near each other, although you may not want to be this specific. Just drilling down to the Section should be sufficient.

While I don't know "I_Todd", please listen to him (her???) as it is important to know whether you are within a reasonable distance from the area(s) that people are discussing. And, it will help all posters zero in on what's going on in their "actual" vicinity, instead of (and with my apologies) wondering needlessly if what they are reading is anywhere nearby.

Good luck to all.

TUQ
Not sure what you meant by "everytime it came to me" but thanks for the validation.
Hi JTodd,
Have you decided on a lease?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service