Database offered: Looking for lease Offers in 19T 14R Sections 31-36 and Sections 25-30 ... surrounding areas???

What are the lease offers in the area: 19T 14R Sections 31-36 and Sections 25-30?

Also interested in the 5 adjoining areas:
1) ↑ north......................19T 14R Sections 1-24
2) ←west.......................19T R15 All Sections 1-36
3) ↙southwest...............18T R15 All Sections 1 - 36
4) ↓ south......................18T R14 All Sections 1 -36
5) →east - in Bossier.....19T R13 All Sections 1 -36

Please post all pertinent information:
1) the date!
2) the amounts and the lease term (for example: bonus, percentage, 3 yrs lease, option 2 yrs)
4) the TRS (township, range and section)...and the distance to 2 or 3 public roads. (If you don' know the TRS, at least supply some nearby street names and approximate distance to the leased land and/or the distance to as many other pertinent land marks as possible so that the TRS CAN be determined.)
5) Post if this offer was signed, still negotiating, refused
6) the company!

If I can get some good posts, I may try to create a database of the offers out for OUR areas and post online. It depends on what I get for data.

For instance, please don't post any "I heard"s. It needs to be information that "I know." If you only have data based on "I heard" then please contact your source, make some phone calls, do some research, etc...to try to verify the information. I know that sometimes it's hard to track down, but I need everyone's help to ensure that the information is valid.

I would like this collection of information to be accurate/sound so that everyone benefits.

The ShaleRider

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you shalerider this would clear up alot for alot of people. I live in T19 R14 S32 and have not heard anything other than my neighbor getting a letter from a company representing Petrohawk. I called them and they have stopped leasing for Petrohawk and have started doing it for Chesapeake. This company couldn't answer me when I called them and asked what they were offering. They took my name and said that they would call me back and I haven't heard from them yet.
I signed in 2007 before we heard of the HS. 175.00 per acre 20% royalty. T19 14W Sec 23. Drilled a Cotton Valley, now held by production. Waiting now since my section and 10 others are permitted for Haynesville shale and horizontal drilling by Nadel Gussman.
I talked to Petrohawk again today and they said that they are not signing any leases in Township 19 at all right now. FYI

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service