Also does anyone have any information on any production in the Haynesville north of Township 19N ?

Views: 121

Replies to This Discussion

I heard they really made a cluster of the Sharp well frac, it's been going around that the operator is far from happy.
If they made a cluster out ofthe Sharp well frac and it still came in at 4mmcf that says something good for the northern area in my opinion.
We had leased our land in 22N - 15W in 2006 before the Haynesville went wild. In 2008, 600' from our property line they drilled to 8500' then deepened to 9500' to test the Cotton Valley (that's what the permit said). The rig on location could not go any deeper; I don't know how much Haynesville - if any - was logged. It was plugged five days after logging; usually dry holes are plugged in one to two days. Because of the five day delay, it looked to me like the partners in the well could not come to agreement on setting casing. They just sent us a check for a two year renewal at the terms agreed to in the 2006 lease - very low by todays standards. They must think there is a chance of Haynesville to renew a cheap lease 600' from a 9500' dry hole.
swolley. If you would not mind sharing the section where the well you reference is located, I would like to examine the profile on SONRIS. Thanks, Skip
430 CADDO 29 237378 WYNN ETAL 35 001 31-MAR-08 C103 035-22N-15W 2152 CADDO PINE ISLAND 8500 on Huckaby Rd.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service