Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.'s Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I was thinking in terms of vertical well. All my experience is with verticals a…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Dec 14, 2010 to horizontal well outside of bussey in columbia county

109 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by tony allen

"Thanks Les.  Keep us posted as you get info. Appreciate it. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU A…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Dec 13, 2010 to horizontal well outside of bussey in columbia county

109 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by tony allen

"Thanks, Skip. I think we all "look forward to the ride" with optimism. Now, if someo…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Sep 17, 2010 to Horsehead Field in Columbia County

4 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by tony allen

"Bill, Very astutely said. But, we are always optimistic. Certainly this one well wi…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Aug 12, 2010 to horizontal well outside of bussey in columbia county

109 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by tony allen

"Tony, I estimate vertical component of well should require about 18 days drilling t…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Jul 21, 2010 to horizontal well outside of bussey in columbia county

109 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by tony allen

"Peggy, I am going to re-double my efforts toward getting the fieldwide unit dissolv…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Jul 14, 2010 to horizontal well outside of bussey in columbia county

109 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by tony allen

"I did not think that Brammer would be $ source. About 6 months ago when checking on…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Jul 12, 2010 to horizontal well outside of bussey in columbia county

109 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by tony allen

"Tony, Thanks. Now I recall that someone had told me Brammer Engineering. I know the…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Jul 12, 2010 to horizontal well outside of bussey in columbia county

109 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by tony allen

"I expect first horizontal Smackover well to be drilled by XTO and located in North S…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Jun 29, 2010 to Chesapeake Interest Near Crosset Arkansas

21 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.

"Tony, We need to get busy and get some fieldwide units dissolved to benefit landown…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied May 31, 2010 to Horizontal well in Columbia Co.

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by tony allen

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service