Joe Aldridge's Discussions (1,629)

Discussions Replied To (301) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand that. but it looks like they want to have all of there "T's Crossed and…"

Joe Aldridge replied Apr 24, 2018 to COP AC DRILLING UNITS FOR E & W FELICIANA

27 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Skip, They have surveyed the units/location and the road into the site. They said it…"

Joe Aldridge replied Apr 24, 2018 to COP AC DRILLING UNITS FOR E & W FELICIANA

27 Oct 2, 2018

"Here is  a nice article about BlackBush. www.oilandgasinvestor.com/blackbrush-co-de…"

Joe Aldridge replied Apr 24, 2018 to AUS C RA SUA, NORTH CHENEYVILLE FIELD, RAPIDES PARISH

271 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Doug Cox

"Doug, do you mean the xmas tree is on the well head? Are there any HB pumpers on sit…"

Joe Aldridge replied Apr 23, 2018 to AUS C RA SUA, NORTH CHENEYVILLE FIELD, RAPIDES PARISH

271 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Doug Cox

"Doug, What is the current surface activity?"

Joe Aldridge replied Apr 23, 2018 to AUS C RA SUA, NORTH CHENEYVILLE FIELD, RAPIDES PARISH

271 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Doug Cox

"That's just the way the site is set up. After so many replies the reply button runs…"

Joe Aldridge replied Apr 6, 2018 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Thanks RockMan, That is what I thought. But, I had never seen that done before that…"

Joe Aldridge replied Apr 5, 2018 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"John, I scouted the Klienpeter well. I went in one evening and there was a seismic d…"

Joe Aldridge replied Apr 5, 2018 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Was it the Klinepeter?"

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Hi John, I'll have to go check my map. Its at the office in BR. I'm sure that is one…"

738 Nov 2, 2019

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service