Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,032)

Discussions Replied To (567) Replies Latest Activity

"scout, that information is above my pay grade.  Unless you work for EOG or a land co…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 21, 2018 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"You're welcome, scout.  Please be aware that many land companies use words like "Ene…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 21, 2018 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Hunter Exploration does not drill wells.  That is because they are a "land company".…"

738 Nov 2, 2019

"For basic  information on Hunter Exploration, go to the second page of this discussi…"

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Sorry to hear that you have a problem, Joe.  I hope you'll get over it.  Rock Man's…"

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Thanks for the explanation, Rock Man.  I get it.  It makes sense that the low permea…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 20, 2018 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"I think Kirk has already issued a correction on his blog to some of this.  There app…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 5, 2018 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"It's not abandon or redrill.  It's abandon the old wellbore, increase the size of th…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 5, 2018 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Bob, you miss my point.  I'm not making any argument for taking the bonus money.  Th…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 2, 2018 to A Reminder For AC Members

46 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Bob Zimmerman

"Guys, this is a 2015 discussion thread.  Come on over the new ones. "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 2, 2018 to •Marathon Oil Corporation has officially turned the Austin Chalk formation into one of its highest return operations.

5 Mar 2, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service